Pages

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Help an Awesome Author Out!

Dana Marton, a fantastic writer of very exciting romantic suspense (I've reviewed 3 of her books on this blog) is looking for more Facebook "Likes".  Here's her post: 

"THE SPY WORE SPURS is due next week. I have to print the whole ms and go through it one more time with a fine-tooth comb. I still have to name the hero's sisters. They're not major characters, just get a mention in the book. I also need to gather some likes for this page. Once again, I'm informed that no agent/editor will take a writer seriously if she has less than 500 likes, and closer to 1000 is better. I'm cooking up a plot to remedy that. :-)"
So head on over to Facebook and "LIKE" her, please! I'd like to see her get a big, fat publishing contract for 2012.  Her books are really well-done, and much better than a lot of what's out there.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment